Regular reporting of issuers and other persons
Issuers of listed securities and other persons submit to the Czech National Bank information defined in Decree No. 234/2009 Coll. of 21. July 2009 (pdf, 234 kB, available in Czech only), on the Protection against Market Abuse and on Transparency.
Further natural and legal persons submit to the Czech National Bank information required by directly applicable Regulation (EU) No 236/2012 of the European Parliament and the Council on short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps.
The obligatorily submitted information which shall be disclosed to the public is made available by the Czech National Bank through the Central Storage of Regulated Information or the Internet application Information on Short Positions.
The information is sent to the CNB through its Internet application for Collection of information and registration of entities or SDAT information system (annual and half-yearly financial reports).
Enter the application for Collection of information of regulated entities (Supported browser: Internet Explorer 10 and newer)
Enter the SDAT information system (in Czech only)
Major holdings notification form pursuant to Section 122 of the Act
- Form – Notification of major holdings (docx, 78 kB) pursuant to Section 122 of the Act (Annex No. 7 to Decree No. 234/2009 Coll.) – according to national legislation effective from 1st of June 2016
Managers’ transactions notification form pursuant to Article 19 of Regulation No. 596/2014 on market abuse
- Form – Managers’ transactions notification pursuant to Article 19 of Regulation No. 596/2014 on market abuse (Supported software: Microsoft Office 2003 – )
Further documents and forms:
- Form – Notification about orders and transactions that could constitute insider dealing or market manipulation pursuant to Article 16 of Regulation No. 596/2014 on market abuse (xlsx, 13 kB)
- Annex to form No. 6b – Notification of Home member state as required by Article 123 of the Act (docx, 117 kB)
- Annex to form No. 12 – List of persons with access to inside information (zip, 110 kB) (Supported software: Microsoft Office 2003 – )
- List of contact persons and their certificates (zip, 712 kB)
- Notification of exemption pursuant to Article 17 of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council No 236/2012 on short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps (pdf, 58 kB)