Legislative framework for supervisory statistics
Supervisory statistics are based on CNB decrees and on the directly applicable legislative acts of the European Union concerning reporting. In addition, regulated entities are obliged to fulfil certain one-off information duties stemming directly from sector-specific laws, decrees and provisions, whose form is not specified further. In addition to supervisory statements and reports, financial market entities submit to the Czech National Bank statements supporting its other activities relating to the monetary and banking statistics, balance of payments statistics, financial accounts statistics, etc.
- Credit unions
- Insurance companies and reinsurers
- Investment companies, regular market operators and settlement systems
- Pension management companies and pension funds
- Management companies, investment funds and entities specified in article 15 para (1) of ZISIF
- Payment institutions, electronic money institutions, account information service providers