Regulations regarding the CNB statistics
The CNB would like to point out that the sole authentic wording of legal regulations is the wording published in printed form in the Collection of Laws or in the Bulletin of the Czech National Bank ( Věstník). All translations of legal norms into English published on CNB website are for information only and are not official translations of the Czech legislation.
- Legal instruments for monetary and financial statistics
- Decree and methodology for banks and foreign bank branches
- Decree and methodology for non-bank financial institutions
- Methodology for statements of investment funds
- Methodology for statements of asset financing intermediaries
- Methodology for statements of financial vehicle corporations engaged in securitisation transactions
- Regulations regarding the balance of payments statistics
- Regulations regarding AnaCredit
- Consultation documents and proposals
(Newly prepared documents which the CNB publishes for discussion or to provide information to financial market participants).