CNB special library
The Czech National Bank is closing the special library to the public from Wednesday, 11 March 2020 until further notice. This is in connection with preventive measures to curb a possible spread of the coronavirus.
- postal address: Na Příkopě 28, 115 03, Prague 1
- location: Senovážné náměstí 866/29, Prague 1
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
- tel.: +420 224 412 540
- e-mail: email@example.com
- services: reading room, loans on the premises, outside loans, bibliographic, information and reference services, self-service photocopying and printing, Internet
- collections: monographs, journals, newspapers, reference materials, working papers, discussion papers, statistical publications, textbooks, annual reports
- electronic resources: access to bibliographic, statistical and full-text databases, electronic journals
- Library rules (pdf, 91 kB)
- On-line library catalogue
- List of print journals