Methodological information on supervisory statistics
The structure and detailed methodology of the individual reports are available in the publicly accessible Methodological Information section of the SDAT collection system.
To keep reporting entities sufficiently informed, the CNB uses this page to provide up-to-date information about additional important facts concerning methodology, especially that for reporting under the single reporting frameworks of the European supervisory institutions.
- Banks and credit unions (EBA)
- Insurance companies and reinsurance companies (EIOPA)
- Investment firms, trading facilities and settlement systems (EBA & ESMA)
- Pension management companies and pension funds
- Management companies, investment funds and persons listed in Article 15(1) of the AMCIF
- Payment institutions, account information service providers and electronic money institutions
In addition to statements and reports submitted through the collection system, reporting entities send other specific information which cannot be submitted via this system for technical reasons. This information is submitted using a dedicated e-mail address and includes:
- Information on the consolidated group – supplement to statement E (ČNB) 8-01 for banks (xls, 47 kB, available in Czech only) , DZ (ČNB) 80-01 for credit unions (xls, 44 kB, available in Czech only) and OCP (ČNB) 80-01 for investment companies (xls, 139 kB, available in Czech only),
- Form – Notification about orders and transactions that could constitute insider dealing or market manipulation pursuant to Article 16 of Regulation No. 596/2014 on market abuse (xlsx, 13 kB) for regulated market operators and operators of multilateral trading facilities.