The Central Storage of Regulated Information (hereinafter the “Storage”) is the system through which the Czech National Bank makes available the information required by Act No. 256/2004 Coll., on Capital Market Undertakings, as amended (hereinafter the “Act”) and submitted since 1 August 2009. This means the obligatorily disclosed information that issuers of listed securities are obliged to file with the CNB and disclose when fulfilling their disclosure duty (Article 127(1) of the Act) and information reported to the CNB by other entities (Article 127a(2) of the Act).
The duty to make information available through the Storage was imposed on the CNB by the implementation into Czech law of Directive 2004/109/EC on the harmonisation of transparency requirements in relation to information about issuers whose securities are admitted to trading on a regulated market and amending Directive 2001/34/EC. The purpose of the Storage is to provide the public with easy access to information relating to issuers of listed securities. This information will be sent to the CNB via a web interface and, at the same time, published by issuers of listed securities and other obliged persons in a manner ensuring easy and free access on a non-discriminatory basis. The fact that the information is made available through the CNB in the Storage thus does not replace the duty of issuers of listed securities and other entities to publish the information in the above-mentioned manner.
The information published by the CNB before 31 July 2009 is available here.
Enter the application Central Storage of Regulated Information
The following information is made available via the Storage:
- the issuer’s annual report and half-yearly report (Articles 118 and 119 of the Act);
- the issuer’s interim statement (Article 119a of the Act) – cancelled as of 1 June 2016;
- report on payments to governments (Article 119a of the Act);
- changes in rights with respect to investment instruments issued (Article 119b(1) and (2) of the Act);
- information about new issues or loans or credit received (Article 119b(3) of the Act) - cancelled as of 1 June 2016;
- a summary document about information disclosed in the last 12 months (Article 120(7) of the Act) – cancelled as of 15 July 2011;
- information relating to the annual general meeting or the meeting of bondholders (Articles 120a(2) and (3) and 120b(1) of the Act);
- notifications of major holdings or of proportions of voting rights (Article 122(1) of the Act) - available in Czech only;
- acquisition or disposal of own shares by the issuer (Article 122(15) of the Act);
- the total number of voting rights and the amount of registered capital (Article 122(16) of the Act);
- inside information (Article 125(1) of the Act);
- manager's transactions (Article 125(5) of the Act) - available in Czech only;
- the choice of Home member state by issuer (Article 123 of the Act).