Expectations in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models
Prague, September 21 – 23, 2020
Hosted by the Czech National Bank
We welcome submissions on a broad range of topics related to the formation of expectations and the role of expectations in macroeconomic dynamics.
- Luminita Stevens (University of Maryland)
- Mirko Wiederholt (Sciences Po Paris)
- Rafael Wouters (National Bank of Belgium)
The deadline for paper submission is extended to June 15, 2020. Successful submissions will be notified by July 15, 2020. Please email a paper (or a detailed abstract/summary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors of already submitted papers can also revise their submission before the new deadline.
Limited funding is available for academic presenters to cover hotel accommodation. PhD students and researchers who have received their degree within the past five years will be given priority in funding. Costs will not be covered for central bank participants.
Please indicate in your submission whether you will require funding from the Czech National Bank.
- George Evans (University of Oregon and University of St. Andrews)
- Seppo Honkapohja (Aalto University School of Business)
- Albert Marcet (University College London, on leave from ICREA)
- Bruce McGough (University of Oregon)
- Volha Audzei (Czech National Bank)
- Jan Brůha (Czech National Bank)
- Sergey Slobodyan (CERGE-EI)