Research Coordinator (Macroeconomic Modelling)
Economic Research Division, Monetary Department
Fields: financial frictions,
Education: Ph.D. in economics CERGE-EI (2017)
Phone: +420 224 412 022
Work in Progress
- V. Audzei, J. Brůha "A Model of Euro Area – China – United States: Trade Links and Trade Wars"
Recent CNB Publications
Selected Publications in Refereed Journals
- V. Audzei, F. Brázdik (2018) "Exchange rate dynamics and their effect on macroeconomic volatility in selected CEE countries", Economic Systems, vol. 42(4), pp. 584-596.
- V. Audzei, F. Brázdik (2015) "Monetary policy and exchange rate dynamics: the exchange rate as a shock absorber", Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), vol. 65(5), pp. 391–410.
- 2012–2013 Within the project "Macro Model Data Base" - together with Sergey Slobodyan (project under supervision of Volker Wieland, Goethe University Frankfurt) I was contributing to database expansion, in particular rewriting DSGE models under adaptive learning in Dynare toolbox, Matlab; programing routines for database expansion in Matlab.
- 2011 Within IDEA project constructed GVAR model using GVAR toolbox for Matlab - together with Martin Kuncl (work was not published).
- 2015 Professor’s Vencovsky price, first place (by VSFS, Prague)
- 2014 Participating in 5th Lindau Meeting on Economic Sciences
- 2014 Czech Econometric Society Award for the best paper in theoretical economics, second place