Plzeň regional office
Out-of-Prague offices of CNB departments, specifically the Plzeň Operational Division of the Cash Department, the Plzeň Payment Services and Currency Exchange Inspection Unit of the Payment Services and Currency Exchange Supervision Division, which carries on selected supervisory activities of the Financial Market Supervision Department II, and the Insurance Intermediary Registration Unit of the Licensing Department, which carries on selected registration activities of the Licensing and Enforcement Department, are located at the Plzeň regional office.
The Plzeň Operational Division and both units are located in the CNB building in Plzeň at the following address:
305 67 Plzeň
Na Příkopě 28
115 03 Praha 1
tel.: 224 411 111
fax: 224 412 404
Plzeň Operational Division of the Cash Department
Teller service for public
Monday to Friday: 7.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m., 12.30 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Teller service for CNB clients
Monday to Friday: 7.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m, 12.30 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 7.30 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
tel.: 377 174 202
- managing money reserves
- performing cash services
- selling commemorative coins and numismatic material to the CNB’s contractual partners
- providing compensation for damaged banknotes and coins and exchanging invalid and worn out banknotes and coins
- executing payments
- maintaining accounts of the state budget and other clients and state financial assets and liabilities accounts, including cash operations on those accounts
- receiving submissions from natural persons
Plzeň Payment Services and Currency Exchange Inspection Unit of the Payment Services and Currency Exchange Supervision Division
- performing on-site supervision of electronic money institutions, foreign electronic money institutions operating in the Czech Republic through a branch, small-scale electronic money issuers, payment institutions, foreign payment institutions operating in the Czech Republic through a branch and small-scale payment service providers unless they are investment firms, and bureaux-de-change
- imposing obligations in ex-officio proceedings in the form of on-site orders during inspections of bureaux-de-change
- conducting statistical surveys in the non-financial sector of the economy
Insurance Intermediary Registration Unit
Tel. 377 174 204
- performing authorisation activities under Act No. 170/2018 Coll., on Insurance and Reinsurance Distribution
- ensuring that the information on entities entered in the register of insurance intermediaries is complete, correct and accurate
- making notifications of insurance intermediaries under Directive (EU) 2016/97 of the European Parliament and of the Council on insurance distribution