Recent CNB Publications
- Baxa, J. and Žáček, J. (2022): "Monetary policy and the financial cycle: International evidence", Czech National Bank WP 4/2022.
- Brázdik, F., Hlédik, T., Humplová, Z., Martonosi, I., Musil, K., Ryšánek, J., Šestořád, T., Tonner, J., Tvrz, S. and Žáček, J. (2020): "The g3+ model: An upgrade of the Czech National Bank’s core forecasting framework", Czech National Bank WP 7/2020
Selected Publications in Refereed Journals
- Žáček, J. (2020): "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? Simulations based on a DSGE model with an occasionally binding credit constraint", Economic Modelling, 88.
- Žáček, J. (2019): "Financial variables in a policy rule: does it bring macroeconomic benefits?", Czech Journal of Economics and Finance 69(2).
- 2021 Economic Research Award by the Czech National Bank
- 2018 Young Economist of the Year Award of the Czech Economic Society (2nd place)
- 2016 Karel Engliš Prize by the Czech Economic Society (best economic policy paper)
- 2018 Columbia University in the City of New York