internet search data econometrics,
monetary policy communication
Recent CNB Publications
- Forecasting Mortgages: Internet Search Data as a Proxy for Mortgage Credit Demand, Czech National Bank WP 14/2014
- What We Know About Monetary Policy Transmission in the Czech Republic: Collection of Empirical Results, Czech National Bank Research and Policy Note 1/2013 (with Oxana Babecká Kucharčuková, Michal Franta, Dana Hájková, Petr Král, Ivana Kubicová and Anca Maria Podpiera)
- Hedging Behaviour of Czech Exporting Firms, Czech National Bank WP 14/2011 (with Vlastimil Čadek and Helena Rottová)
Selected Publications in Refereed Journals
- The Czech National Bank's monetary policy in the media, European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, 2012, 28(3), 341-357 (with Jiří Böhm and Petr Král)
- Central Bank Forecasts as a Coordination Device, Czech Economic Review, 2012, 6(3), 244-264 (with Jan Filáček)
- The Role of Inflation Persistence in the Inflation Process in the New EU Member States, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a úvěr), 2010, 60(6), 480-500 (with Michal Franta and Kateřina Šmídková)
- Learning-by-Exporting or Managerial Quality? Evidence from the Czech Republic, Economie Internationale, 2008, 115, 109-139
- Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007 (regular annual volume of the Czech National Bank on the economic preparedness of the Czech Republic for the euro adoption; one of a number of co-authors)
Long-term research stays abroad:
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA, 2006
CEE Best PhD Thesis Award 2011 for outstanding doctoral dissertations in economics and finance on European integration issues. Awarded by UniCredit & Universities, Milano, Italy.
Karel Engliš Prize 2008 for the best paper on economic policy. Awarded by the Czech Economic Society.
European Journal of Political Economy
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, CNB Working Papers, OeNB Working Papers, IES FSV UK.