International Monetary Fund (IMF) Mission Report
We have published the final report from the results of the IMF’s Article IV consultation which assesses the state of the Czech economy every year.
Under Article IV of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions with members, usually every year. In the context of the 2023 Article IV consultation with the Czech Republic, the following documents have been released:
- A Press Release summarising the views of the Executive Board as expressed during its 22 January 2024 consideration of the staff report that concluded the Article IV consultation with the Czech Republic.
- A Staff Report prepared by a staff team of the IMF for the Executive Board’s consideration on 22 January 2024, following discussions that ended on 21 November 2023 with Czech officials on the country’s economic developments and policies. Based on the information available at the time of these discussions, the staff report was completed on 15 December 2023.
- An Informational Annex prepared by IMF staff.
- A Staff Statement updating information on recent developments.
- A Statement by the Executive Director for the Czech Republic.