| 10 h | 20 h | 50 h | 1 CZK | 2 CZK | 5 CZK | 20 CZK | 50 CZK |
1993 version in circulation since 12 May 1993; 1995 version in circulation since 1 November 2011
A 2000 version of the coin has also been issued.
- Minted in 1993 at the Hamburgische Münze Hamburg and since 1994 at the Czech Mint in Jablonec nad Nisou
- Technical parameters – material: steel electroplated with copper, magnetic; round; weight 7.62 g, diameter 24.5 mm, thickness 2.55 mm; milled edge with 144 grooves; tolerances: nickel content -1 %, weight ±0.25 g, diameter ±0.1 mm, thickness ±0.05 mm
- Designed by the sculptor Ladislav Kozák
- Obverse side – the Czech lion
- Reverse side – large denomination number on a background of the Petrov national monument in Brno
- Differences between variants – obverse side altered, initials of designer relocated; in the original variant they were to the left of the large denomination number, while in the new variant they are in the middle at the bottom edge of the coin
- Quality – since 1997, proof-quality coins have also been in circulation, minted exclusively for annual sets
Note: The depicted coin was minted in 1997.