1993 version in circulation since 9 June 1993
- Minted in 1993 at Royal Canadian Mint Winnipeg and since 1994 at the Czech Mint in Jablonec nad Nisou
- Technical parameters – material: steel electroplated with nickel, magnetic; round; weight 3.6 g, diameter 20 mm, thickness 1.85 mm; milled edge with 80 grooves; tolerances: nickel content -0.5%, weight ±0.15 g, diameter ±0.1 mm, thickness ±0.13 mm
- Designed by the sculptor Jarmila Truhlíková-Spěváková
- Obverse side – the Czech lion
- Reverse side – large denomination number above a depiction of the St. Wenceslas crown
- Quality – since 1997, proof-quality coins have also been in circulation, minted exclusively for annual sets
Note: The depicted coin was minted in 1997.