Laws and regulations
Acts and directly binding EU regulations
- Act No. 42/1994 Coll. (external link, available in Czech only) on State-Contributory Supplementary Pension Insurance
- Act No. 340/2006 Coll. (external link, available in Czech only) on IORPS
- Act No. 426/2011 Coll. (external link, available in Czech only) on Retirement Savings
- Act No. 427/2011 Coll. (external link, available in Czech only) on Supplementary Pension Savings
- Act No. 15/1998 Coll. (pdf, 220 kB) on Supervision in the Capital Market Area – version valid until 31 July 2009, new version (external link) is available in Czech only
Note: The process of transformation of the former pension funds to current pension management companies was governed by the Act No. 427/2011 Coll., on Supplementary Pension Savings (Article 171 et seq.).
- Regulation (EU) 2019/1238 of the European Parliament and of the Council (external link) on a pan-European Personal Pension Product (PEPP)
- Comission delegated regulation (EU) 2021/473 of 18 December 2020 (externí odkaz), supplementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1238 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards specifying the requirements on information documents, on the costs and fees included in the cost cap and on risk-mitigation techniques for the pan-European Personal Pension Product (Text with EEA relevance.)
- Decree No. 474/2013 Coll. (pdf, 74 kB) on the remuneration of liquidators, forced administrators and insolvency administrators of some service providers on the capital market and on the reimbursement of their cash expenditures
- Decree No. 425/2012 Coll. (pdf, 436 kB) on Submission of Statements by Pension management companies to the Czech National Bank for Supervisory Purposes (available in Czech only).
- Decree No. 233/2009 Coll. (pdf, 741 kB) on Applications, Approval of Persons and the Manner of Proving Professional Qualifications, Trustworthiness and Experience of Persons, as amended (comprehensive version)
The above-mentioned legal rules are for information only. The sole authentic wording of legal rules is the version published in the Collection of Laws or in the CNB Bulletin.