Annual Workshop of the ESCB Research Cluster 3 on Financial Stability, Macroprudential Regulation and Microprudential Supervision
Online workshop, 1 – 2 October 2020
Joint Česká národní banka and Banco de Espana Workshop
The Czech National Bank and the Banco de España are organising the fourth annual workshop of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) Research Cluster on “Financial stability, macroprudential regulation and microprudential supervision”, which will take place on October 1-2, 2020, in Prague.
The Research Clusters were set up by the Heads of Research, in order to encourage interaction and collaboration between ESCB researchers working on fields of common interest. They are open to all ESCB researchers and participation is encouraged.
The aim of the workshop is to provide an informal forum for researchers to present their work, exchange views and obtain feedback from other ESCB colleagues.
- Mariassunta Giannetti (Stockholm School of Economics)
- Xavier Freixas (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Programme is available here. Participation is open to ESCB members only.
Participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- Hiona Balfoussia (Bank of Greece)
- Diana Bonfim (Banco de Portual)
- Nico Garbarino (Bank of England)
- Sarah Holton (Central Bank of Ireland)
- Bjorn Imbierowicz (Bundesbank)
- Esa Jokivuolle (Bank of Filand)
- Oliver de Jonghe (National Bank of Belgium)
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier (Banque de France)
- Matic Petricek (Banka Slovenije)
- Anatoli Segura (Banca d’Italia)
- María Valderrama (Oesterreichische Nationalbank)
- Razvan Vlahu (De Nederlandsche Bank)
- Sergio Mayordomo (Banco de España)
- Simona Malovaná (Czech National Bank)