Use of Google Analytics, YouTube and cookies
1. Use of Google Analytics and YouTube
- This website uses Google Analytics and YouTube, services provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer to enable an analysis of how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your anonymised IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on your activity there for the website operator and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- In order to improve the user comfort of visitors to the website www.cnb.cz, the content and structure of the website and the technical solution as a whole are changed on an ongoing basis using the information about user behaviour obtained in this manner.
- By using the website www.cnb.cz, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purpose set out above. Detailed information about the use of Google technology is described on the Google website.
2. Management and configuration of cookies
You can adjust the default settings of your browser, including management of cookies. The way of changing the default settings may differ from browser to browser. Detailed information about changes made to settings, including management of cookies, can be found on the technical support pages of your browser.