Banks, credit unions and investment firms (EBA)
The methodology of all statements submitted by banks, foreign banks branches and credit unions is available in the production environment of the SDAT information system in the Methodological Information section, which replaces the original MtS-ISL-SUD-SDNS information system. The methodologies used within the original system are gradually being transferred to the SDAT information system.
In the SDAT collection system, the reports of supervisory statistics for the segment of banks, foreign banks branches and credit unions are included in the following frameworks:
- EBA further divided into sub-areas (EBA_COREP, EBA_FINREP, EBA_FP or others), containing statements in the structure and form prescribed by the EBA taxonomy; the first taxonomy used for sending reports is version 2.9, for information SDAT also contains version 2.8, which was never used for sending reports,
- BANKS - Banking (banks and branches of foreign banks) containing additional statements outside the uniform reporting framework of EBA for the needs of national supervision and statistical reports,
- DZ - Credit unions (credit unions) containing additional reports outside the uniform reporting framework of EBA for the needs of national supervision,
- Payment Services Reporting (PSD2) containing selected payment system information,
- EU_Banky_DZ_OCP containing reports according to methodologies based on uniform EBA reporting frameworks to methodology v2.8, processed into structures within the original information system MtS-ISL-SUD-SDNS
The SDAT collection system contains all reports, regardless of their legal enactment.
Detailed methodological information on EBA reporting in the new SDAT collection system
Report structure according to EBA
The structure of the statements in the area of EBA, ie mainly COREP and FINREP statements, has changed in connection with the transition to the new collection SDAT. The reason is the transition to loading XBRL taxonomies, ie the form and structure of the reports will, from the new EBA methodology (v2.9), correspond exactly to the structures as published by EBA. The reports as they were in the original system from MtS-ISL-SÚD-SDNS (FO EU_banky_DZ_OCP) no longer exist in SDAT from the new methodology (v2.9). For example, the data areas of the COSIFE30 statement can be found in the corep_of_ind module within EBA_COREP, the data areas of the FISIFE10 statement can be found in the finrep9_ind_ifrs module within EBA_FINREP. Detailed information on the format of the EBA methodology can be found on the EBA website here: https://eba.europa.eu/risk-analysis-and-data/reporting-frameworks
The mapping between the original form of statements in the MtS system and the form of the methodology in SDAT is published on the CNB's website (under the heading Methodological documents) here: https://www.cnb.cz/en/statistics/sdat/dokumentace-technicka-specifikace/
Mapping is a working methodological aid, so it is not an accurate technical documentation
Overview of statements and reporting obligations according to the EBA methodology for individual groups of entities
- Banks statements and reporting obligations in SDAT - v2.9 (available in Czech only)
- Credit Unions statements and reporting obligations in SDAT - v2.9 (available in Czech only)
- Investment Firms statements and reporting obligations in SDAT - v2.9 (available in Czech only)
The tables contain an overview of individual reports (modules) according to EBA XBRL taxonomy (v2.9), including individual data areas marked with a code and name and their "mapping" to the original reports from MtS-ISL-SÚD.-SDNS. This is the so-called rough mapping, detailed mapping of individual indicators (information elements) is given in another document. The overview also includes the frequency of reporting individual statements, resp. data areas for individual groups of entities and deadlines for their submission, including the first submission of reports in SDAT. The tables are a methodological aid to facilitate the transition to EBA reporting in a new form and in the new SDAT collection system. This is not an accurate technical documentation.