905 - Human Resources Management at the CNB
25–27 November 2019
This seminar aims to present the CNB’s approach to HRM and to share experience and knowledge of HRM functions and instruments in all their range. Presentations will be based on the description of current HR practices at the CNB as well as lessons learned during numerous transformations HRM at the CNB has been subject to in the past few years. Participants are expected to make an active contribution during the seminar.
The seminar is designed for HR specialists working in a central bank.
- Organisation and management of human resources at the CNB
- Recruitment, selection and personnel planning
- Job descriptions and personnel systemisation
- Compensation system
- Performance appraisal system
- Professional development and training
- Social policy and employee benefits
|Number of participants||1–2 from each country|
|Application deadline||30 June 2019|
Note: The application should contain a short motivation letter and CV. Participants will be selected based on their modelling experience as well as assessed utilisation of the acquired methods in their future work.