The seminar/workshop will concentrate on the role of internal audit activities at the central bank and the development of such activities as influenced by IIA Standards and best practices. The presentations – each followed by discussion – will be given by CNB staff. Participants will be expected to make an active contribution to discussions and/or workshops (including short presentations). A short questionnaire will be sent to all participants prior to the seminar.
The seminar is designed for internal auditors of central banks familiar with the auditing systems and practices at their bank.
- The Internal Audit Department at the CNB: organisation, policy and activities
- Planning, risk-based auditing and monitoring of internal audit recommendations (exchange of views on best practices)
- Compliance function at the CNB and the role of internal audit in the process
- ITC and cybersecurity issues from the internal audit perspective
- Auditing of financial market operations
- Operational risk management function at the CNB and the role of internal audit in the process
- Risk mapping, risk-based auditing and audit software tools
- Risk evaluation for internal audit purposes
- Case study – Internal audit risk evaluation and presentation of findings
|Number of participants||1 – 2 from each country|
|Application deadline||end of June 2018|