2013 – Coordinating Policies in an Integrated Monetary and Supervisory Authority
11 – 13 October 2021**
The seminar aims to present the CNB’s unique performance as integrated authority conducting monetary policy, macroprudential policy, resolution function, financial market regulation, financial market supervision and code-of-conduct function. The focus will be not only on the individual functions, but also on the cooperation of various departments in delivering such complex mandate.
The seminar is designed mainly for senior economists/finance specialists working primarily in supervisory and regulatory departments of central banks.
- Organisation of financial stability and macroprudential policy
- Stress testing of various financial market sectors and risks
- Regulating both banking and non-banking sectors in the EU context
- House price sustainability assessment and macroprudential approach to risks associated with housing credit
- Consumer protection and supervising code-of-conduct in various financial market sectors
- Integrated supervision of financial market
- Conduct on resolution function for the banking sector
- Performing monetary policy in highly open economy
|Number of participants||1–2 from each country|
|Application deadline||31 August 2021**|
** Reschedule of the seminar and extension of the application deadline because of the pandemic situation.