2012 – Selected Issues of Central Bank Governance
15 – 17 September 2021**
During this three-day seminar we will discuss the topics central banks deal with in exercising and developing good governance.
Presentations on the respective topics will be followed by discussions. There will be expert discussion panels on two selected topics. Participants are expected to make their active contributions during the seminar by describing the situation at their central bank as well as delivering co-presentations and participating in expert panels.
The seminar is intended for central bank managers in middle management level positions, advisers and other senior experts dealing with corporate governance issues.
- Institutional and legal framework for central bank functioning
- Central bank independence and accountability
- Organisational framework, management and control system, decision making
- Model of three lines of defence in managing risks
- Operational risk management function
- Code of conduct, Code of Ethics
- Compliance function
- Security and crisis management
- Internal audit function
- External and internal communication
|Number of participants||1–2 from each country|
|Application deadline||30 June 2021**|
** Reschedule of the seminar and extension of the application deadline because of the pandemic situation.