- Credit unions
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Insurance intermediaries and independent loss adjusters
- Investment firms
- Investment intermediaries
- Management Companies and Investment Funds
- Pension Management Companies and Funds
- Payment institutions, electronic money institutions, small-scale payment service providers and small elekctronic money issuers
- Financial conglomerates
- Regulated markets
Registration - Investment intermediaries
Specimen application forms and the content of their annexes and related applications are stipulated in Decree No. 233/2009 Coll. (see below).
In connection with the launch of the basic registers system on 1 July 2012, some changes have been made in licensing and approval proceedings, as described in the document entitled Information on planned changes in licensing and approval proceedings in connection with the basic registers (pdf, 203 kB, available in Czech only).
- Decree No. 233/2009 Coll. (pdf, 741 kB) on Applications, Approval of Persons and the Manner of Proving Professional Qualifications, Trustworthiness and Experience of Persons, as amended (comprehensive version)
Official information, methodological documents
- Official Information of 3 December 2013 (pdf, 94 kB) regarding the interpretation of the terms trustworthiness and competence
- Other official information, methodological documents - available in Czech only
- registration of an investment intermediary in the field of supplementary pension savings (REGIS - available in Czech only)
- registration of an investment intermediary (REGIS - available in Czech only, doc, 67 kB), (pdf, 64 kB)
- mandatory annexes to the application pursuant to Section 22 of Decree No. 233/2009 Coll.
- Declaration of professional qualification (doc, 44 kB) (pdf, 1 MB) - available in Czech only
- entry in the list of tied agents (xls, 514 kB)