Work in Progress
- Looking for fundamentals: An Empirical Model of Rating Agencies Behaviour in the Euro Area Countries (with Moritz Karber, Beatrice Pierluigi and Ralph Setzer; submitted to the ECB Working Paper Series)
- Nowcasting the Czech Trade Balance. To appear as CNB WP 11/2016 (with Oxana Babecká Kucharčuková)
- The Exchange Rate Floor as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: The Ex-post Assessment of the Czech Experience. CNB manuscript (with Jaromir Tonner)
- Banking and sovereign risk in the European Union. Prezentováno na konferenci “Challenges for Financial Stability in Europe” říjen, 2016 (with Evžen Kočenda)
Recent CNB Publications
- On the Sources of Business Cycles: Implications for DSGE Models, Czech National Bank WP 3/2016 (with Michal Andrle and Serhat Solmaz).
- Empirical Analysis of Labor Markets over Business Cycles: An International Comparison, CNB Working Papers 15/2015 (with Jiri Polansky).
- Dynamics of Linear Forward-looking Structural Macroeconomic Models at the Zero Lower Bound: Do Solution Techniques Matter?, CNB Working Papers 13/2015.
- The Housing Sector over Business Cycles: Empirical Analysis and DSGE Modelling, CNB Working Papers 2014/12 (with Jiri Polansky)
- Czech Housing Market Through Lens of a DSGE Model With Collateral Constrained Households, Czech National Bank WP 9/2014 (with Jaromír Tonner)
- Incorporating Judgments and Dealing with Data Uncertainty in Forecasting at the Czech National Bank, Czech National Bank RPN 2/2013 (with Tibor Hlédik, Tomáš Holub, Jiří Polanský and Jaromír Tonner)
- Impacts of Housing Prices on the Financial Position of Households, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2012/2013, 2013, 120-127 (pdf, 172 kB) (with Luboš Komárek and Michal Hlaváček)
- Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?, Czech National Bank WP 7/2013 (with Michal Andrle and Serhat Solmaz)
- Retail Credit Premiums and Macroeconomic Developments, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2010/2011, 2011, 133-140 (pdf, 592 kB)
Selected Publications in Refereed Journals
- Euro Area Labour Markets: Different Reaction to shocks?, Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, 2014, 2(2), 34-60 (with Beatrice Pierluigi and Roberta Serafini), earlier version available as the ECB Working Paper 1284, 2011
- An Empirical Small Labor Market Model for the Czech Economy, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 2011, 61(5), 434-452
- The Dynamics of Economic Convergence: The Role of Alternative Investment Decisions, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2011, 35(7), 1032-1044 (with Jiří Podpiera)
- Real Exchange Rate in Emerging Economies: The Role of Different Investment Margins, Economics of Transition, 2010, 18 (3), 599-628 (with Jiří Podpiera)
- The Convergence Dynamics of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic, Economic Modelling, 2010, 27 (1), 116-124 (with Jiří Podpiera and Stanislav Polak)
- Organized Labor and Restructuring: Coal Mining in the Czech Republic and Romania, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 2007, 57(5-6), 272-291 (with Byeongju Jeong and Delia Ionascu)
- Macroeconomic Factors and the Balanced Value of the Czech Koruna/Euro Exchange Rate, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 2006, 56(7-8), 318-343 (with Alexis Derviz)
- Labour market modelling in the light of the financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 175, European Central Bank, 2016. (with Lafourcade, Pierre, Gerali, Andrea, Brůha, Jan, Bursian, Dirk, Buss, Ginters, Corbo, Vesna, Haavio, Markus, Håkanson, Christina, Hlédik, Tibor, Kátay, Gábor, Kulikov, Dmitry, Lozej, Matija)
- Output and Inflation Comovement: An Update on Business Cycle Stylized Facts, IMF WP/16/241 (with Michal Andrle and Serhat Solmaz)
Olga Radzyner Award (2007) by the Austrian National Bank (best scientific work on European integration)
Economics of Transition, Macroeconomic Dynamics, Economic Modelling, Economics System, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, Portuguese Journal of Economics, AUCO Czech Economic Review, CNB Working Paper series.