The Czech National Bank has published a new representative book (available in the CNB library)
Content of the book (pdf, 242 kB)
CNB special library
- postal address: Na Příkopě 28, 115 03, Prague 1
- location: Senovážné nám. 30, Prague 1
Monday - Thursday: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
The CNB’s special library will be closed from 12 June 2017 to 1 September 2017 while it relocates to the Hypšman extension.
- tel.: +420 224 412 540
- fax: +420 224 413 701
- e-mail: email@example.com
- services: reading room, loans on the premises, outside loans, bibliographic, information and reference services, self-service photocopying and printing, Internet
- collections: monographs, journals, newspapers, reference materials, working papers, discussion papers, statistical publications, textbooks, annual reports
- electronic resources: access to bibliographic, statistical and full-text databases, electronic journals
- Library rules (pdf, 91 kB)
- On-line library catalogue
- List of print journals