Global Economic Outlook
This document aims to pool information about the latest predictions and outlooks of international institutions, selected central banks and Consensus Economics for the main economic areas of the world (the euro area, the USA and China) and for the German economy as the Czech Republic’s most important trading partner. The global economic outlook is complemented with an analysis of a selected topical issue from the world economy.
- Global Economic Outlook – April 2018 (pdf, 908 kB)
- Global Economic Outlook – March 2018 (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Global Economic Outlook – February 2018 (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Global Economic Outlook – January 2018 (pdf, 968 kB)
Unless indicated otherwise, the presented data1) are taken from the official forecasts of Consensus Forecasts (CF), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the European Commission (EC), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the Federal Reserve System (Fed), the European Central Bank (ECB), Deutsche Bundesbank (DBB), the Bank of Finland Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT), The Economist Intelligence Unit and Bank of Japan.
1) The CNB’s External Economic Relations Division guarantees that these data are up-to-date, but cannot vouch for their correctness and quality.