Frequently Asked Questions
- Exchanging damaged banknotes and coins
- How to round after the withdrawal of 50-heller coins
- Is it possible to buy collector sets of circulating coins and commemorative coins at the CNB?
- Is it possible to purchase Czech specimen banknotes?
- Prudential rules – Questions and answers to Decree No. 123/2007 Coll., stipulating the prudential rules for banks, credit unions and investment firms
- Regarding the need to establish a branch for the provision of financial services in the Czech Republic (pdf, 137 kB) – 27 March 2014
- Where can invalid CZK 50 banknotes be exchanged, and until when?
- Where can the 1993 version banknotes, which ceased to be legal tender on 31 January 2007, be exchanged, and until when?