Statistics on investment funds
Balance sheet statistics on collective investment funds provide an overview of the development of assets and liabilities of collective investment funds over the period under review.
The data are broken down by investment into categories:
- Equity funds – funds investing mainly in shares and other equity
- Bond funds – funds investing mainly in securities other than shares
- Mixed funds – funds investing in equity and debt securities without a clear preference for either approach
- Real estate funds – funds investing mainly in real estate
- Other funds – funds not classified in previous categories
Funds of funds and funds of qualified investors are classified under the aforementioned categories according to their investment strategies.
Publication time: 10:00 AM