1993 version in circulation since 9 June 1993
- Minted in 1993 and 1994 at Royal Canadian Mint Winnipeg and since 1994 at the Czech Mint in Jablonec nad Nisou
- Technical parameters – material: steel electroplated with nickel, magnetic; round; weight 4.8 g, diameter 23 mm, thickness 1.85 mm; edge plain; tolerances: nickel content -0.5%, weight ±0.15 g, diameter ±0.1 mm, thickness ±0.13 mm
- Designed by the sculptor Jiří Harcuba
- Obverse side – the Czech lion
- Reverse side – large denomination number on a background of a stylised depiction of Charles Bridge and the river Vltava; the linden leaf on the bridge symbolises one of the bridge’s towers
- Quality – since 1997, proof-quality coins have also been in circulation, minted exclusively for annual sets
Note: The depicted coin was minted in 1997.