801 - Cash Circulation Management in the Czech Republic
4 – 6 April 2018
This seminar aims to present the CNB’s approach to tasks connected with cash circulation management in the Czech Republic and to share experience and knowledge in this area (e.g. issuance of banknotes and coins, cash handling, storage, processing and distribution, and the fight against counterfeiting).
Participants are invited to make an active contribution by briefly describing the situation in their countries.
The course is designed for senior specialists in issuance and cash operations.
- Role of the CNB
- Legislation and cash cycle in the Czech Republic
- Production and delivery of banknotes and coins
- Clients of the CNB and the cash distribution scheme
- Cash processing and storage
- Counterfeiting issues
- Workshop of participating central banks
- A visit to the Cash Operations Department of a CNB branch
|Number of participants||1 – 2 from each country|
|Application deadline||end of January 2018|