705 - Payment and Securities Settlement Systems and Payment Systems Regulation
21 – 23 June 2017
This seminar aims to give and share detailed information on the payment and securities settlement infrastructure in the Czech Republic and the role of the central bank in this area. The presentations will be followed by a discussion session.
An interactive workshop will enable participants to discuss topics related to the payment and securities settlement infrastructure and payment systems regulation in their countries.
The seminar is intended for payment systems specialists and payment systems regulators working in senior-level positions (middle management) in a central bank.
- Introduction to payment issues in the Czech Republic
- National and EU payment systems legislation and the role of the central bank
- The role of SecuRe Pay Forum and EBA in payments
- CERTIS – the CNB’s payment system
- Securities settlement systems in the Czech Republic
- Payment instruments
- European payment systems – TARGET, STEP2
- Virtual currencies and blockchain technology
- Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing measures
|Number of participants||1 – 2 from each country|
|Application deadline||end of March 2017|