704 - Human Resources Management
5 – 8 June 2017
This seminar aims to present the CNB’s approach to HRM and to share experience and knowledge of HRM functions and instruments. Participants are expected to make an active contribution during the seminar. A half-day will be devoted to teambuilding activities.
The seminar is designed for HR specialists working in a central bank.
- Organisation and management of human resources at the CNB
- Recruitment, selection and personnel planning
- Job descriptions and personnel systemisation
- Compensation system
- Performance appraisal system
- Staff professional development and training
- Social policy and social benefits
- HR information system
- The CNB’s activities within the ESCB
- HR business partner workshop
|Number of participants||1 – 2 from each country|
|Application deadline||end of March 2017|