703 - Selected Issues of Central Bank Governance
15 – 18 May 2017
During this four-day seminar we will discuss the topics central banks deal with in exercising and developing good governance.
Presentations on the respective topics will be followed by discussions. Participants are expected to make active contributions during the seminar by describing situations in their central banks, including delivering co-presentations. There will be workshops on some topics.
The seminar is intended for central bank managers in middle management level positions, advisers and other senior experts dealing with corporate governance issues.
- Political and legal framework for central bank functioning
- Central bank independence and accountability
- Organisation, management and control system, decision making
- Planning process
- Risk evaluation and management framework
- Compliance function
- Internal audit function
- External and internal communication policy
- Role of human factor in governance
- Budget and cost controlling
|Number of participants||1 – 2 from each country|
|Application deadline||end of March 2017|