Selected units of the Cash and Payment Systems Department and the Licensing and Enforcement Department are located at regional offices and carry on selected activities mainly of an operational nature in the Czech Republic. Together with the headquarters and branches, they act as the CNB’s contact points for the state administration and local authorities, legal entities and natural persons. In addition, selected units of the Financial Market Supervision Department II are located at regional offices and carry on selected financial market supervisory activities in defined areas of competence.
- Prague – headquarters, branch
- Brno – branch, regional office
- Hradec Králové – branch, regional office
- Ostrava – branch, regional office
- České Budějovice – regional office
- Plzeň – regional office
- Ústí nad Labem – regional office